20081225

Ice cream on a Christmas day


It was a cold winter Christmas in Japan, 8deg and very windy...
I was in a hot Summer Australia a week ago...
My Canadian friends emaied me they had a white christmas this year... which is unusual In Vancouver Island...

The Earth is interesting.
It's always nice to hear how and where is my friend from everywhere in the world.
My friend Satoko asked me to go get an ice cream tonight.
I ate a holiday ice cream, colored Red and Green (rasberry and Pistachio) was really good. Satoko ate another holiday special cappcchino and bisccotti.
It was too cold having an ice cream out side but I enjoyed eating ice cream and watching people at the entrance of a shopping mall.
The other day she and her room mate invited me a dinner. it was awesome Tuna and Abocado rice ball... Oisiiiiiiiiiiiii (Delicious)!!!! It's always nice to have a home taste after the life in other countries.
Satoko gave me a Christmas present. It was a original hand-made Chopstick case and a little bag. She made one before(you'll see the story on my blog), but she made new one for me. It's a special one. I can also bring a spoon and a folk .... my spoon & folk... isn't not great ??? I won't use those disposable prastic spoon&folk anymore !!

Satoko always use recycle clothes for making original creation things, she is 'Remaker'. I like those eco friendly things she is always trying in her life.
I spent almost whole day with my grand parents today. Time passed very peacefully and calmly... this time was a wonderful gift for me...
I had a good organic red wine myself tonight.
I had a good Christmas this year in Japan. Good night everyone.

No comments: