20081224

Have yourself a merry little Christmas...



I walked around my home town today on a Chtistmas Eve.

My town seems still the same as my childhood days... many old people are busy with shopping for Christmas dinner. Young people are on the way to go a party. Couples are walking so happily. People are selling Christmas cakes or chickens on a street, some stores are waited in an ordinaly line. Christmas songs are heard from everywhere....

Those each tranquil sights on a street made me really happy.

The Christmas song ''Have yourself a merry little Christmas''... is one of my favorite Christmas song. I like the title.

I don't need fancy Christmas... I don't need any sumptuous dishes or any special gifts.
Each little natural things make me happy.

I am having myself a merry little Christmas this year... having Christmas dinner with my family, talking my grand parents, watching happy people in the town, listening Christmas song, having a hot drink at a cafe.... this all little things brought me joy... how great an ordinary hapiness is.... I realized... Little things and the things we can't see are always beautiful...

How's everyone spending time this Christmas ???
I wish you all have yourself merry Christmas...

I send you a Big laugh and a Big Hug to you all my people ....

Very very happy merry Christmas to you...

from Japan....Eri

Enjoy .....

The song '' Have yourself a merry little Christmas'' By Kenny G.....
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=JEyR8LOv8Bg

3 comments:

Patti and Steve said...

We love our Eri-Son!!!

Patti and Steve said...

Merry Christmas to our Eri!! We love our Eri!! So many thanks go to my pal, Big Val, and Mike for showing us the treasures of Japan. Our Eri is our treasure!! We think of you often and wish you happiness and worlds of wonderful adventures!!
Love and Hugs,
Patti and Steve

Patti and Steve said...

Merry Christmas to our Eri!! We love our Eri for the incredible and beautiful person she is. If only everyone could see the wonders of the world as Eri does...the happiness would surely bring world PEACE!! Many thanks to my pal, Big Val, and to Mike for introducing us to the treasures of Japan. Eri, you are truly a treasure. We love you!!
Patti and Steve