20110128

In the late afternoon

Paddle boarding at the sunset, Mt.Fuji behind, very beautiful late afternoon...

A man was passing by and saying to me ''You see that beautiful moon ?? it's going to be a full moon a day after !''
People are really enjoying this nature in my town.
I really want to try sea-kayak in my area this year.

Now, my student from Sydney, Australia is staying my house while she is looking for her job in Japan.
She seems like this area very much.
She saw the Mt.Fuji at the first time, even though She had lived in Japan for a year in her past.
First, she couldn't believe it's the Mt.Fuji, and asked me so many times
「本当ですか??(Honto deska?)」''Is it Mt.Fuji?? Really ?''
She was only saw the mountain at the picture at the time. So since then, she takes a walk to the beach everyday.
I feel fresh through being with her which always has genuine curiosity and unalloyed delight.

She is looking for a job in Japan.
We prayed to the Mt.Fuji.
Hope she can get a chance in Japan this year !

2 comments:

Ricardo said...

I WANNA LIVE THERE TOO!!!!!!!! JAPAN WHAT A NICE PLACE!!! (even though I've never been there) ^^jajaja

Erie said...

Happy!! You commented on my blog!! Ricardo!! Japan and I are always waiting for you!! :)