20110129

Nalini-san

My friend from Australia is staying my apartment while she is
looking for a job in this Kanto area. Her name is Nalini.

My share mate Satoko became her good friend. Almost everyday, they go sightseeing in my area, then send me pictures while I'm working.
Satoko is always on the pictures and it's all funny shot, makes me laugh.

Nalini-san always says, ''すばらしい日でした。''(It was very special day.... wonderful day...)She always enjoyed everything and appreciate everything and everybody.

We are learning many things from her attitude.
She always cares and worries about others, and does things with a sincere effort.
We feel she is like the Japanese, only more so..


“A Small Izakaya”
Naka-san, Nalini and Satoko(funny face)
One day, We went to a Izakaya in front my closest train station. This small Izakaya has no chairs, so It's a stand-up drink bar. It's so narrow space, so we could talk other customers so easily. First, Nalini seems a bit scared with other customers which the Yopparai (drunk) old men. but since we found a guy next us was wearing Australia T-shirts, We started talking with the guy, named Naka !! 
He talks English so well and talks very funny way. 

We enjoyed talking with him, Sake, Yakitori and Hot Tofu, it was really good ! We enjoyed the place so much.
Nalini-san said that she has never been that much small Izakaya in her life. However, I am sure this is not the smallest one in Japan. This country is a small island with large population, so probably Japanese people like many people in small spaces !? or they just like drinking anywhere if it has spaces !? or !? too many old men, they don't want to go home !? OR !????? alright, I will stop this.

Anyway! If you come to Japan, you should go to a small Izakaya !! It must be one of a culture experience in Japan !!

2 comments:

Ricardo said...

PLEASE 2 japanese islands TO GO!!!! I WANT IT!!

Erie said...

DO IT ! DO IT !! DO IT !!! :)