20101118

The fall trip




HAPPY DARUMA
I went to a short trip to Ashigara couple weeks ago, went to local vegetable store, bought some fresh yam potatoes and oranges.
Then, I went to see a water falls named ''Shasui no Taki''.
It's been a long time, enjoying Japan's natural beauty, I was brought back to life again !

This time at Ashigara wasn't good time for the fall foliage yet, but this week finally started turning yellow and red.
The fall foliage called ''KOUYOU'' in Japanese.
When the season comes, full of people are going nature side to look the colored leaves.
There are many good spots viewing it.

I like fall foliage, Maple trees and even the silver grass.
And also fall vegetables, yum potatoes and sweet potatoes....
Using my eyes and mouth to enjoy the season.

いいですね。秋(あき=Fall)。


No comments: