20110728

Wedding bouquet

Look !! this Happiest smile !!

Last Sunday, I went to my friend Yuuki's wedding party. 
I met Yuuki when I was working at the StarBucks and through my friend Emi we got more closer. The smile on her wedding was the happiest smile ever !! She was so beautiful !! 
I just admire her shine all day....

We used to work at the StarBucks together !
Now, everyone became mommy !

We met Yuuki through our friend Emi who lives in U.S..
With Satomi and Ayako

Then, at the bouquet ceremony, miracle happened !
Yuuki used a bouquet which our friend Emi used on her weddding last July in Seattle! The bouquet was artificial flower, made by Emi's mom.


but It's luck of the draw,  
Satomi, Ayako and I were only knew the bouquet is very special...
We all remember Yuuki got the bouquet on the last July at Emi's wedding in Seattle.

Then..... miracle !!!!!! The person who got the bouquet was Satomi who is one of Emi's best friend !!
We can say it was a fate !!
Satomi got passed the happy baton. yeah !! Be happy Satomi !! 


Hideo is a bloom.
He looks really kind... and Yuuki cuddle up to him all the time.
They are such a perfect couple.
When I am with them, I feel very peaceful. 

I am happy I got a new friend Hideo-san !! 


Congratulations YUUKI and HIDEO !!
Their life-journey has just begun !
BON VOYAGE!

more pictures
click here ↓
Youuki&Hideo wedding party

No comments: