20101227

Take off !



It's the view of Yokohama/Kawasaki area and Mt. Fuji behind it. It's from an air plane taking off from Haneda Air port one early morning.

That was really beautiful.
As it goes higher, Its view were changed to spectacular surface of the Earth. Some places are hard to believe that it is Japan !

I felt “Earth”.


I found the words in a book my friend has.

“The limit of us, human being could live is the only 5km from land surface, from the point, It's space.
So from its outer space, we probably like mosses, sticking on the land surface.”
(a book 「no travel no life」)

Mosses, sticking on the land surface...
Moss=苔(こけ)

Yes... We might be.... I feel like that when I look down the surface of this planet. Sea, Mountains, Clouds... I can not see any mosses from up here... of cause also from space....


Taking off from the moss world !! !

No comments: