20100424

Glenelg Beach

I spent wonderful holidays for 10days, and came back into Sydney last week.
I start this trip from Glenelg Beach in Adelaide.
I hadn't seen this much an unbounded horizon in a while. 
I again realized the earth is round.
I feel like I am in the south of Australia, I am on the earth.

I walked so many hours along the beach. 
The sea was always there and makes me feel so calm...
I love beach living so much....! 


It was raining so hard when I went out to the CBD of Adelaide, but luckily stopped raining couple hours when I got there, then I found beautiful rose garden. It was beautifully shinning with rain drops hanging on it.

I'd heard that the sunset view in this beach is splendid.
So I was really looking forward to watching the sun set over the sea but clouds are pretty much covered the sky a hour before the sun set. However I tried to wait the time the sun comes down.... I was really lucky, As the sun down, the clouds dispersed. I stunned with the beautiful sun set.... It was like the sun set over the earth...

A great thing of traveling, away from city living, we could find much more sensibilities in our selves which we almost leave in some where in our usual life.  
When I go traveling, I feel more like I am being myself, but It's probably the power of nature. Nature made me feel so. 


A Backpackers I stayed in Glenelg was really cool.
It seemed remodeled an old building, Interior decoration was very simple but I liked it. 
And one more thing ! unusually no bank bed !!! It was beautiful budget accommodation.

I always enjoyed staying Backpackers or hostels.
I always go the kitchen and check free food before going to grocery store, then cook myself. It's one of the fun part of staying Backpackers.

I had relaxing 3days at the beach side in Adelaide, then headed to Alice Springs! Out back Australia!!

No comments: