20091224

Christmas tree of the year !


The Rocks' Christmas tree created from recycled bottles :: SustainabilityMatters


This tree is near my work, Rocks Sydney.
It was created by using 18000 recycled plastic bottles ! I love the ecologically friendly idea !!
Let's enjoy Eco-friendly happy holidays !

It's been a year and a half I am living in Australia.
I think I am getting used to this hot Christmas season in Australia...
At the beach, I enjoyed look at the bikinis with Santa hats...

Now, I am in Japan, spending couple weeks for holidays...
30deg hot summer Australia to 3deg cold winter Japan.... well, I am the only one, having sunburn every where on my body;;;; ouch !

Happy Merry Christmas everyone !!

In peace

1 comment:

WAKA said...

Nice to hear that you had arrived at Japan safely. Is there White Xmas now? It's not sunny in Sydney now. I'll have easy day today. See you next year.

P.S. Say hello to Yuki-san.