20080924

G'day !



I left Japan again... now I am in Cairns Australia.

It's my new start to be a Japanese teacher here or some other countries that need a teacher ...

I've been trying to find a way I can be a cultural bridge in my life. I looked back my past 10 years. I was saving money in Japan, traveling other countries and doing that over and over again. I think it was to know who I am and to know what I want to do.

After I arrived back home in Japan, I quickly tried to find my next step... couple of hopes weren't that I thought. so I again tried to think from beginning. Then one idea came up was a Japanese teacher. It's funny that the idea came up now. Because Japanese teacher was always somewhere in my mind, some of my friends are already working as a Japanese teacher and My foreign friends always encouraged me to teach... but I have never thought for real. However, this time was real. I tried to go a brief meeting at a Japanese teacher school near my house, and I thought that being Japanese teacher... it might really suit me !! it might be the one !! I want to learn how to teach Japanese !! But at the same time, I felt that learning how to teach Japanese at the school in Japan was little different than how I learned English as a second language. It was too grammatical , teacher and student style I mean Japanese school style.. I haven't learned my second language in that way....

Then I found a Japanese teacher school in Australia. They focus on practical learning. so I suddenly decided to get Working Holiday Visa to go Australia, so I can work and save money for school.

I am in Cairns and am looking for a job right now. After couple of months (or more) I work, I go the school in Sydney.

I hope this is the way I given.

No comments: