20071027

Existence of “I”


This was a poem that my friend sent me, and would like to translate this a little bit.



Under the fall sky


There are many branches and leaves getting together.


They don't have a division or a notion.


All their energy is harmonized.


And I realized they don't have a notion of “I”.


There is no restriction to being branches or leaves.


They are just one part of universe.


They don't even know what they are.


They don't need to be something else,They are just existing there.


Same as all of us.We are all a little part of the universe.


We don't need to be something else,


We are just existing in this moment.


Pain born from the frame of “I”.


“I”want you to understand.


“I”want you to love me more.


“I”want to be like that.


Once you know the there is a frame of “I”,


Why restrict yourself ?


You will go beyond the division of your self.


And we become oneness. The borders disappear.

This is from Tomo-san's website "Yurishisu no Mori"
http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/ulysses/diary/

When I read this, I wondered when I started “I”myself.It's really hard to go beyond myself. “I”is sticking deeply inside me since I was born in me, and “I”grew up with myself untill now, however, if I go beyond “I”, I would explore the world and be more natural, become one with the universe, the borders removed. ThankYOU Tomo-san.

No comments: